Favorite Movie Quote: America's Sweethearts (2001)

Lee: You look fabulous.
Kiki: Thank you.
Lee: Look at you. What did you do? Is it your hair? What is it?
Kiki: It's my hair, and, err... I had a little sun.
Gwen: [bored] She lost sixty pounds.
[pause]
Kiki: And... And... And I lost a little weight.
Lee: I see that. Yeah. You look terrific.
Kiki: Thank you.
Lee: Sixty pounds?
Kiki: Yeah.
Lee: That's a Backstreet Boy!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Weighing In - Week Twenty One

And you thought I forgot... Well, I didn't. This is going to a short a and sweet blog.

I just spent the weekend up in the foothills, relaxing by Twain Harte Lake and wasn't home to do my usual Sunday morning blog. As I sip my coffee, I thought I'd quickly post the latest (and not exactly greatest) weigh in. Obviously, not much has changed since I last posted. I'm still hovering about 160 lbs.

With the weather being so warm, I foresee much water drinking in my future but not much actual vigorous exercise. It's going to take extreme dedication on my part, to get me off this plateau. Here's hoping that this week I'm able to find my inner cheerleader. Goal: Drop below 160 lbs by next Sunday. Stay tuned to see if I'm able to pull it off. I hope everyone has a fantastic week. See you next time.

Total Weekly Weight Loss: 1 pound
Overall Total Weight Loss: 31.6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment