Favorite Movie Quote: America's Sweethearts (2001)

Lee: You look fabulous.
Kiki: Thank you.
Lee: Look at you. What did you do? Is it your hair? What is it?
Kiki: It's my hair, and, err... I had a little sun.
Gwen: [bored] She lost sixty pounds.
[pause]
Kiki: And... And... And I lost a little weight.
Lee: I see that. Yeah. You look terrific.
Kiki: Thank you.
Lee: Sixty pounds?
Kiki: Yeah.
Lee: That's a Backstreet Boy!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

It Takes An Online Village

It's official... OneLessFatGirl is everywhere. I've got a fan page on Facebook and an account on Twitter!

Thanks to my first fans - Nicole, Sandra & Vincent on Facebook & Keri here on Blogspot! I'm already receiving emails with tips and words of encouragement! You guys are awesome! Please share the site with friends and family who would be interested in following my journey or have tips from their own personal experiences!

If you haven't already, please check out my other W3B's (World Wide Web Bites). I just posted a really great recipe on FB for Crockpot Jambalaya (Approximately less than 200 calories per serving!) And my first Tweets are up!

It's cold and drizzling outside right now, making me hope for drier weather tomorrow so I can get in a good walk. In the meantime, I anxiously await delivery of my new elliptical on Tuesday! Yippee!!! I won't have to worry about the weather anymore!

Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment